LCA Lights, Camera, Action Ltd is a leading supplier of a wide range of professional lighting and grip equipment to the TV and Film industries; working with renowned rental houses, studios, DoP’s, gaffers and lighting technicians around the world. Based in Greenford we have been supplying the industry since 1999.
We are looking for a Customer Service/ Sales Co-Ordinator to offer support to our sales staff in our Greenford office; for a fixed term of 6 months initially but could develop into a permanent position for the right person.
You will need to be a starter finisher, be able to work as part of a team, be self-motivated and have a good attention to detail. A positive ‘can do’ approach is as important as the ability to work in a busy and demanding environment.
- Assist the sales team and our customers, by providing accurate pricing (quotations) on products in a timely and professional manner
- Deal with customer enquiries either via the telephone or emails
- Assist the sales team in fulfilling requests for various samples, literature etc. to be sent to customers
- Monitor our Quotes Inbox, printing all relevant emails and preparing paperwork required to put a Quotation/Estimate together
- All aspects of Quotation from receiving a brief to recording the task on our CRM system
- Assist the Sales Team with anything else that might improve work efficiencies
- Support/cover the order management process when required
Experience & Skills
- Proven track record of delivering first class customer service
- A good work ethic
- be aware of time critical service
- Have goodinterpersonal skills and be able to work within a team
- a good general level of literacy, numeracy and computer skills are essential for this role
Please apply either via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing with a current CV to:
Human Resources Department,
Centauri House, Hillbottom Rd,
High Wycombe, Bucks, HP12 4HQ